Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 15- House of the Lord, Holiness to the Lord

On Tuesday we went to the temple. It was my 5th and favorite time going through a session. It literally changed me. I know that it is the House of God. I know that it is ordained of God to help us become better. In order to give us the revelation He wants to give us, we have to make that separation between heaven and earth more flimsy, more thin, more translucent. We have to do it. We have to work for it. How? Being obedient so that we’re not stained by the world. So that rather than saying with our lips that we trust God, we say with our actions that we trust Him. I know this Church is the one directed currently by our Savior Jesus Christ. That it has the completeness of spiritual knowledge that we all sense we need. That we all seek. And that we will only find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment