Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Thursday, September 18, 2014

August 11th - Keep in mind that 30 pesos equals about $2.50

Here’s some fun things I saw this week:






This week I have a sincere invitation for everyone: Try to be humble with the people around you. We´re all on different paths, and there are things you have learned that they haven’t yet. But there are things they have learned that you haven´t yet learned. Always try to suck all the good out of every situation you´re in and leave all the bad behind. I have a great companion that is teaching me through her example (she swears it has nothing to do with her years of Taekwondo but I know better haha) that the only person and the only attitude, you can control is yourself and your own, so do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment