Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

(May 12) Happy Mother´s Day to all the mothers reading this!!

Mom, I thought I´d attach a picture of what I would cook for you if we were Mexican. Can you tell that's a pig´s head floating in the pot of soup? YUUM. Why is everyone obsessed with pork here? I´m gong to start telling them that I´m allergic.




So I´m in the field trying to speak Spanish and it´s great haha!  It´s not as hard as I thought it would be to teach, but it´s harder than I thought it would be to give 100% of my time and attention. But I LOVE the gospel. It is hard not to have any time for myself, but it is an awesome opportunity to become more like Christ, which will help me have a more successful marriage and family, something I get to keep for all eternity. I also love teaching the gospel. When I teach, I realize how simple and logical the gospel is. How every little part fits together seamlessly. And I realize that something this perfect just could not be designed by man. And then I feel TOO ridiculously grateful to have heard of and accepted the true gospel of GOD. It´s one in a million to have at my fingertips the actual plan of God. THE GOD of the universe.



From Nicole: Sorry this is late, she was talking to her mom at the beginning and I was not sure if this was for the blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment