Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

jan 26: my new companion likes sushi too, this is such great news!


and here we see my new bedroom :)





I got to the house last monday it was soooooo nasty whoa but we're workin on it. bleach is my new best friend. in this ward every once in a while people give us money instead of us going to their house to eat. so we ate sushi! i'm not very far from my old ward. as in, we share a border! haha it is so awesome cause i'm in the same stake and one of my investigators and her son are going to get baptized feb 21 and i'm probably gonna be able to go! we have stake conference coming up so i'm going to get to see everyone again. i felt like i was gonna get transferred, but obviously i thought it would be far away, so this is great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment