Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 10: Some very important things you should know

I’ve had a cottage cheese conversión!!! I don’t know how I didn’t like it before. I don’t know how anyone could NOT like it. I thought of Jeremy.


These are the sisters of our ward. They take suuuuuch good care of us. If you want to know how to take care of the missionaries, I’ll give the 411 right now. Feed them on time. They have appointments to go to right after. Hopefully! If not, there’s something else you can do for them: references. You can do that by inviting your friends to a FHE or an activity and there, introduce them to the missionaries. The missionaries will invite your friends to have them over and listen to a little bit more about the Gospel. Don’t make the missionaries come with you to eat if it’s not the scheduled time to feed them because they should be working. Don’t encourage them to be slackers (Dad:p). But if you still want to feed them, send them with leftovers or drop off leftovers at night. There’s no time to cook sooooo it’s amazing!!!! What else? Come with us to teach people!!! The lessons go soooo much further when a member is there. Share your testimony. Don’t take over the lesson haha; reaffirm whatever the missionaries just said.  And invite the person to church! You guys have no idea how much you can help people.


Well, now yall are VIPS. I love this Gospel so much. It is more perfect than an human could ever devise. It is the plan of God, and how incredible that we have this knowledge at our disposal!!!!!!! Take advantage of it, never take it for granted. Share it with others. Serve your neighbor. Remember that good will always win and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Be fearless. Pray as if God were sitting there on your bed listening. Picture Him there. Be obedient. Remember what is everything and what is nothing. (If that doesn’t make sense, I will say it in a more boring way: Remember what is eternally important and what is actually not important.)
I love you all!!! I love hearing from you. I treasure my friends and family more than ever. (And I already knew you were the best I could ask for before, imagine how I feel now!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment