Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Boots

This week we got the new boots. That's what we call them. We refer to everything as if we were in the military because we say we're in Mormon boot camp. But now that we aren't the new ones we run this town. Humbly and obediently, of course. We have so many inside jokes already, haha. I LOVE these sisters! We were the best apartment (they left today). Here is a pic of us in front of our apartment. 

 Our last night together we had a raging dance party to church music. I hesitate to even write about this because it sounds like it would be really annoying and none of you are gonna believe me when I say that it wasn't ahah. My headlamp has like a hazards setting, so we used it as a strobe light. Haha like I said, I had the best apartment. They were all such good examples in their own way and I already miss them!

We were also the best district. Our elders were so great. They are great leaders, not because they think they're leaders, but because they are sincerely good. They have so much love. This is us with one of our teachers.

 We grew so much this week, and we grew together. We teach each other; our teachers just guide the discussion. I learned so much from my district. Everyone has gone though so much and it's only made them better. Their testimonies are so strong. And so are their examples.

It has been a blessing to be here.

I leave at 2:30 am April 21 I found out. Hopefully I'll be able to write more next week! I want to thank those of you who wrote me letters before and on this trip because they are SO helpful! <3 Love

No comments:

Post a Comment