Then spake Jesus saying, "He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I know I have not gotten a blog post out in a month, but this is Urgente (June 23)

I don´t really write anything on my calendar on my wall because what good would it do me? I´m never home haha. There is only word that I have written on my calendar since I got here: CAMBIOS. Transfers. I had to mentally prepare myself for the day Hermana Rueda could possibly leave me. That day has arrived. And she left me!

I´m stayin here, thank goodness because I think I just started to find out how to get to the grocery store (but i know the names of most of the members, nonmembers, and less-actives members; I may be cursed with directions but I´m good with names). I finished my 12 weeks of training in 8 weeks so that was pretty sweet! But then guess what?!?!?! President told me I´m going to train.
WHOA.
So today there are three other trainers working with me in my area and tomorrow, we go to collect out newbies!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! It´s going to be wayyy hard but great!! :)

 I have NEVER been so excited to walk into a Walmart in my life!!!! It is truly hard to express how great it is to go Walmart now.

No comments:

Post a Comment